Industry panel discussion, hosted by Work Health and Safety Commissioner, Jacqueline Agius
WorkSafe ACT has prioritised its regulatory response to enforcement of compliance with silica dust exposure standards as part of its Statement of Operational Intent.
The silica symposium is intended to provide industry stakeholders with information about the risks associated with silica dust exposure with advice from the Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienist on managing these risks.
- Jacqueline Agius, Work Health and Safety Commissioner (Chair)
- Martin Jennings, Australasian Institute of Occupational Hygienists
- Jason O’Mara, Chair WHS Council and ACT Secretary of the CFMEU
- Michael Hopkins, CEO MBA-ACT
- Jason Jennings, CEO Creative Safety Initiative
- Michael Young, Executive Group Manager Workplace Safety and Industrial Relations
Please register using the link below