Bleeding Disorders Awareness Week is an opportunity for individuals and families as well as Haemophilia Foundations and other organisations to take part in a campaign and activities to raise awareness about haemophilia, von Willebrand disease and related inherited bleeding disorders throughout Australia.
What a different year it is going to be – with COVID-19 restrictions different in each state/territory and the unknown we have decided to develop a virtual campaign. This will involve many fun things that all ages can get involved in. Keep an eye on the events page and our social networks.
HOW CAN YOU BE PART OF THE WEEK?
- Run a virtual fundraising event ~ lots of ideas here
- Share information on your social networks
- Change your Facebook profile pic in support of the week (coming soon)
- Children and their friends can take part in the colouring-in competition
- Do you know your facts? Do the online quiz! (coming soon)
- Take part in planned activities