Healthier Work Day 24 October 2018
It’s on again Canberra, 24 October is Healthier Work Day! Take a photo during the month of October to go into the draw to WIN your photo and business/company/department logo on the side of ACTION buses for 12 months!
The more photos you enter, the more chance you have of winning! All images will be judged by Greg Jones, Work Safety Commissioner. Tag us on facebook @HealthierWorkACT and Twitter @HealthierWork #HealthierWorkDay to go into the draw.
HOT TIP: workplaces engaged with Healthier Work will get a bonus point. Take the Healthier Work Score Card to get the ball rolling so you get your extra point!
- The photo competition is only open to workplaces located in Canberra
- The photo competition will close on 2 November 2018
- The winning entries will need to be able to provide their image and logo in high-res (2 MB) in a Vector file in the form of:
- Everyone in the photo must agree to have their photo on the side of ACTION buses, and to Healthier Work using the image for promotional purposes
- The judge’s decision is final, we know we’ll get a lot of great images and unfortunately, not all of them will be able to appear on the bus
Healthier Work has partnered with beyondblue to deliver a Healthier Work Day Forum to discuss creating a mentally healthy workplace. Bookings for this event are essential and we are limited to 200 attendees. Don’t miss out on your chance to hear from beyondblue, Healthier Work and local businesses who have created their own mentally healthy workplace.
Healthier Work Day Forum, Wednesday 24 October, 9.30 – 11.30am Hellenic Club Woden. BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL –